Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

free dating site - Looking to go out and see what happens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darwinda

free dating site  - Looking to go out and see what happens Empty
PostSubject: free dating site - Looking to go out and see what happens   free dating site  - Looking to go out and see what happens EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:54 pm

singles in Queensland free online dating - Can u last long enough? My name is Ashly STROTHER I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy South Australia dating Mildura online dating Richmond-Windsor free online dating singles in Warrnambool free online dating Queensland dating I am somewhat shy when I firest meet new people but usually open up pretty quickly. I am looking for a long term relationship with a man who is honest, faithful, hardworking, and family-oriented. I have pics upon request. I am who I am but not too sure at the moment who that is. I am not good at this stuff it is easier if you just ask questions, I am not a talker unless it is shooting bullshit. I have always been more one of the guys than miss priss in the corner and love to fuk so if thats ur thing then write me. I'm looking for someone to help me with forfilling my ultimate fantasy if your a tall well built male and are intrested then contact me and I will send you pictures. if you message me and have to ask me what my fantasy is dont bother. I hate small talk and just want to get fuckin. Let's just say I love to play haha. I'm a student and work part time. I'm just tired of relationship drama. Right now I just want to have fun. So any like minded peeps feel free to hit me up Smile Seeking to have a fun time with a cool guy. Checking this out for the first time. Looking for new adventures. Enjoys traveling and always looking for a goor time. Email me to see if we click. Looking for guys/couples between age of 22-40 to show me a good time.I tend to click with people who are open minded, very fit or muscular/braod shouldered, and willing to try things at least once. Someone who is fun, easygoing, and can talk about anything without getting too squeamish.I like someone who takes care of himself and enjoys experimenting in bed.
Back to top Go down

free dating site - Looking to go out and see what happens
Page 1 of 1